American Pickers features two guys scouring the country looking for antique treasures waiting to be discovered. Danielle Colby runs the showroom. She’s a throw back of sorts, a mix of old school burlesque with a splash of a hipster vibe. More than 30 tattoos make up her unique collect of body art. All of them are custom pieces with deep personal meeting to Danielle.
Her left arm is dedicated to her father, her son and her obsession with antiques.
Her right arm is dedicated to her daughter and her mother.
Some facts about Danielle.
– Her very first tattoo was a butterfly done in a tribal style.
– She credits female tattoo artist Kat Von D for opening up the door to see heavily tattooed women on TV.
– She was brought up in a Jehovah’s Witnesses family.
– Danielle was born on December 3, 1975 in Davenport, Iowa.
– She’s divorced and has two children, a boy and a girl.
Frida Kahlo tattoo
HOLD FAST Tattoo